PAYING WITH PAYPAL
1. With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely on-line.
2. Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
- Ensure that the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option is selected The button below might appear instead as "Check Out as Guest".
- Enter your credit card details You may also be required to fill in your Address, Phone Number, and E-mail Address, depending on your country of residence. When you are done, click on "Review and Continue".
- Click on "Pay Now"
- Click on "Accept" when asked to create a new PayPal account if you don't have one. Your order will then be complete.
- After payment, you will shortly receive your order confirmation email to confirm your purchase. Enjoy shopping at our store! :) Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
ADVANTAGES WITH USING PAYPAL:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account. Rubyfairy.com doesn't receive your credit card number or bank information (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use.
1. Why I am not being re-directed to the PayPal payment page?
There might be an error with your browser's PayPal cookies. To fix this, try deleting your cookies.
2. Why is PayPal not accepting my credit card?
Please double check the credit card details you have inputted in the PayPal payment page. If you have already ensured that all your details are correct, there is a possibility that you currently own a PayPal account and that it is already linked to your credit card. If that is the case, you can either log into your PayPal account and proceed with payment, or use another credit card to complete the purchase instead.
3. Why am I unable to find a "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option?
Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payment under certain circumstances. This could be due to your geographical location, or the ownership of a PayPal account. You could try to circumvent this problem by deleting your cookies.