Illuminate your garden pathway with the 40ft Solar Garden Pathway Light Strips. These bright and lovely strips will create a magical ambiance in your yard, garden, or patio. The solar outdoor light strips are perfect to add lighting to pathways, around trees, on outdoor furniture, on your patio, and more. Make your home and garden look dreamy with these awesome solar-powered light strips.
Solar-Powered: The solar string lights charge in sunlight during the day and turn on automatically at night. No electricity or batteries needed
40ft Length: These garden light strips are 40ft (12m) long, so they can be used all over your backyard or garden
Add Extra Lighting: The light strips are equipped with 100 LEDs, so they brighten up any area
Create a Magical Ambiance: These lights create a magical, romantic atmosphere anywhere you place them
2 Lighting Modes: The outdoor rope lights have two lighting modes: Steady-On Mode and Flashing Mode
Weather and Water Resistant: The light strips and solar panel both have water and weather-resistant material so they are perfect for outdoors
Bendable and Flexible Lights: The light strips have a malleable PVC tube cover, so the lights can be shaped however you'd like
How to Use:
1. Attach the stake to the control box
2. Insert the stake into the soil (Solar panel should not be blocked by and large objects or shadows)
3. Wrap the lights around trees or on the edges of your pathway (Keep the lights in place with tape or small picks)
4. Remove protective film from the solar panel and press the On/Off switch button to turn it on (To charge it, it has to be turned on)
5. Press the Mode button to switch flashing modes
Although the Solar-Powered Outdoor Light Strips are waterproof it is not recommended that you submerge it in water (works fine in the rain).
- Material: LED light, PVC Tube Cover
- LED quantity: 100 LEDs
- Solar Panel: 2V 110mA
- Waterproof Level: Lights - IP65, Solar Panel - IP44
- Size: 40ft (12m) length
1 x 40ft Solar Powered Garden Pathway Light Strips
1. Can these lights be molded?
- High-quality bendable PVC tubes make it possible to be molded into any shape that you want.
2. Can the solar panel disconnect from the light string?
- No, they can not be disconnected.
3. Can the solar panel be mounted?
- The solar panel is attached to the lights but there is definitively extra wire so you do have some leeway. You should be able to.
4. Can the solar panel power-up in the sunlight without lights connect?
- Yes. Just need to have it turned on.
5. What is the diameter of the rope?
- it is the normal size rope light, this is very flexible, but if you are wanting a bright light keep searching.