The Amazing Grace wind chime is our most popular tuning that carries such a wonderfully unique tone.
- Made of aluminum alloy tubes and with special weight, this wind chimes produce very clear tunes when the wind blows. The sound is clearly pleasant. Just hand the wind chimes in your garden and enjoy the melody this windchime brings to you!
- The wind chimes are made of good quality aluminum that can resist different weather. This wind chime is durable enough for year after year use. It would be a lasting beautiful decor to your garden or patio.
- The whole wind chimes measure 26" from the hanging ring to the bottom hanger. It is made of 5 different length aluminum alloy tubes. The longest tube measures 12". The whole wind chimes transfer a sense of simplicity.
- MUSICALLY TUNED: High-quality wind chime hand-tuned to the inspiring tones heard in the opening measures of Amazing Grace, one of America's best-loved and most widely known hymns; lifetime tuning guarantee
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 24-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from the top of gather ring to bottom of windcatcher
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED: Features an ash wood top with a beautiful cherry finish that is weather-resistant; 6 high-polish silver aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements; removable windcatcher for easy customization
- EASY TO CUSTOMIZE: Chimes does not offer engraving services, but the removable windcatcher can be taken to a personalization store, trophy shop, printer or jeweler to be engraved or silk-screened
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable chimes, gongs, musical instruments and more that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||26 x 5 inches|
|ITEM WEIGHT||1.0 pounds|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||1.46 pounds|
- 1 x AMAZING GRACE WIND CHIME
1. how do I put the ashes in? there is no funnel included？
- It only holds a very small amount of ashes. I couldn't use the ashes since they were sealed, but we put a necklace that he wore in it.
- I don't know why you'd need a funnel. A small measuring spoon would work just fine.
2. What is the string material?
- It is like a thick thread or cord. It may be the same "thread" that people use to embroidery. I don't think it would break easily. They are beautiful in sight and sound. I believe you will have them for years and years.
- This wind chime is tuned to the beloved sounds of Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D. The 4 small bronze aluminum rods are the notes D E F# & A / The 6 large bronze aluminum rods are D F# G A B D.